About Douglass Distributing

In 1947 Humble Oil (later known as Exxon) established a railroad bulk plant in Sherman and Gainesville, Texas. On July 1, 1981 Bill Douglass bought this Exxon consignee in Sherman, Texas, including the local Exxon Transport Division, Exxon Tank Wagon Division, Exxon Lubricants Division, and Tires, Batteries & Accessories (TBA) Division. The resulting company was named Douglass Distributing.

Events & Milestones
September 2015
Present day
Douglass Distributing currently distributes more than 130,000,000 gallons of fuel annually. Our Carrier Group includes 15 trucks that run 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days per year. Douglass Distributing has drivers on staff with access to all local terminals, and maintains a maintenance staff of 8 full time technicians, who are available 24/ 7 days a week. Our retail division owns and operates 22 co-branded sites and employs over 300 team members.
February 2015
Purchases Retail Sites
Purchased the rest of Bolin Oil's retail sites which doubled office size again. This included 2 sites in McKinney, TX and 3 site
January 2015
Purchased the car wash next to Lone Star on Travis & Taylor and incorporated it into the complex
Our
Story
Continues
...
More
Douglass Distributing Headquarters
Phone: (903) 893-1181
Loading...
Something Changed...
We noticed the size of your browser has gotten smaller. Do want to use the mobile site instead?
YesNo